Arts & Culture Program
The Art & Culture Porgram is at the heart of our organisation as we develop our youngest learner’s artistic skills and use arts as a catalyst for social transformation. With the help of aestetic learning processes we strive to create social cohesion and an environment where young people dare to dream and are empowered to fight for realising those dreams.
- Learners music composition – own composition, lyrics, performance
- Drama – combine drama and music
- Learners visual arts – create own portfolio
- Dance – combine dance and music
- Sexuality education – Boy and Girl talk, HIV and AIDS
- Academic excellence plan – Tutorials, Study plan, Reading and Writing